Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back from INDIA....but More to Come!!


Hello Family and Friends! 
I realized this letter has been a long time coming, and I probably should have written this a long time ago, but I figured you all would like the update anyway! First of all, I would like to thank all of you who supported me financially and through prayer with my missions trip to India.  Both were greatly appreciated and needed!  I had an amazing time and saw God show up in so many ways!  My team saw many people saved and healed.  Some of my team members saw blind eyes opened and people with various types of pain walk away pain free.  Every person we came into contact with experienced the greatness of God’s love.
One of my favorite days of ministry is pictured here to the right.  We had three days of ministry in remote villages outside of Bangalore, India where we shared the Love and Power of Jesus Christ.  Our contact Ravi, who lives in India, had been pouring and sowing into these villages for years, and we got to see the fruit of his labor!  This particular day of ministry in a matter of 2 hours I saw over 50 people give their lives to Christ.  Just before this picture was taken I had shared a small portion of my testimony to this group of about 20 women and children.  Immediately after I had finished all of them prayed to receive Christ!!!  This was followed with 2 other instances where about 30 others received Christ as well.  I was in awe at how simply being yourself and sharing your heart can move people.  To top it all off, as we were ending the 2 hours of walking through the village, an elderly man chased us down the street because he had back pain. A few of my teammates and I laid our hands on him and prayed a simple prayer of healing.  He left being completely restored pointing up declaring God was the one who healed him!  There were countless stories like this one and I literally felt like I was living the book of Acts!  



I have decided to continue this spiritual journey and do another year at BSSM (Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry).  I am amazed at everything I learned this past year and how God opened my heart and mind to receive more of him.  I am excited for what God has in store for me this next year.  Most of first year was spent learning about my identity in Christ and in second year I will learn more about ministering and leading confidently knowing who God created me to be.  Originally I was only planning to do one year, but I truly believe this is where God is calling me.  I have already seen God begin to pave the way for me to go back for another year, most currently by providing new renters for my house in Richfield, MN.  I would love if you would keep me in your prayers throughout this next year.  Some specific prayer requests I have are:  



  1. Find a nursing job in Redding, CA so I am able to support myself this year.  Last year I had enough savings to make it without working and now this year in order to cover all my living expenses I will need a job.
  2. I will be able to find a good balance between work, school, and my social life.  (which also includes a special someone I met this last year who lives in Sacramento, CA which is about 3hours away from Redding.)
  3. I will be able to stay focused on God and be open to receiving all He has in store for me this year.       

Thank you all so much for all your prayers.  This past year has been an amazing journey and I am excited for what God has in store for me over the next year.  I will try and keep updating my blog throughout the year so make sure to “follow me!” http://andkelma.blogspot.com/  

Blessings, 
~Kelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment